We get lots of questions about our Miniature Siberian Huskies. Two of the biggest questions folks ask us is:
- Are you an Alaskan Klee Kai breeder?
- Are you a Pomsky breeder?
Since we’ve already covered that we do not breed AKK in another post on this blog, we thought we should also create an informative post discussing the differences between Minihuskies and Pomskies. Of course, the answer to both of the above questions is, NO.
What is a Pomsky?
What is a Miniature Siberian Husky?
Minihuskies are created to be a smaller than standard sized Siberian Husky. These dogs are bred to exhibit the same traits as their standard-sized counterparts.
How Pomskies are Different
Pomskies are the result of breeding two different breeds together in the hopes of producing a smaller sized offspring that resembles a Siberian Husky. Some important facts about pomskies are:
- Pomsky weight ranges between the size of the sire and the dam, there is no uniform size and the breeder CANNOT guarantee the eventual size in adulthood.
- Pomsky temperament is not a fixed trait. The dog may behave like a Pomeranian or a Siberian Husky. It’s the luck of the draw.
- Pomsky prices appear to be between $2500-$3500.
Pet quality Miniature Siberian Husky puppies are reasonably priced. Our puppies are bred to exhibit typical Siberian Husky traits and tendencies.weight ranges between 15-30lbs. It’s easy to add one of our beautiful puppies to your family. Add yourself to our Miniature Siberian Husky wait list today.