Frosty Paws is a frozen treat developed as a more digestible canine version of ice cream in the 70s, by a professor of animal science at Ohio State. Frosty Paws is tasty, but if you’re on a budget, purchasing this delicious canine dessert might not be in the cards. Of course, there is a homemade version that your miniature husky is sure to love. Read on for the recipe:
- Blender or Food Processor
- Mini Muffin Tin
- Freezer Bag
- 32 ounces of Plain Yogurt or Goat’s Milk Yogurt
- 2 tsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp. Honey
- Place ingredients into the blender or food processor and blend well.
- Pour small amounts of the mixture into each section of the mini muffin tin.
- Freeze the treats.
- Remove from the muffin tin and store in a freezer bag.
Nearly every dog gets excited over this delicious treat. Let us know how your puppy likes it. Also, if you have a treat recipe you’d love to share, comment and let us know. We may feature your recipe on our blog!